Facebook Password Decryptor is software used to instantly recover lost Facebook password stored by popular Web Browsers and Messengers.
It is very simple to use and install. It’s mainly more functional for Penetration testers and Forensic investigators. It is functional on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10 version.
- Immediately decrypt and recover stored encrypted Facebook password from Popular Web browsers and Messengers.
- It is able in the recovery of multiple Facebook accounts stored with any of the supported applications.
- Automatically determine the supported applications from t corresponding installation location and recovers the password instantly.
- It Sorts feature to assemble the displayed password list by username and password. This method makes it easy to search through 100’s of entries.
- It saves the recovered Facebook password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file for transferring to other system and also for future use.
- Easier to use with its enhanced user-friendly interface.
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
How does it work?
All applications use their encrypted format and storage locations to store Facebook account password firmly. Password Decrypt applies different techniques to decrypt passwords and presents them in the clear text.
How to Use?
Facebook Password Decryptor have simple GUI interface which is very simple in using.
Here are the brief usage details
- Launch FacebookPasswordDecryptor on Pc or any other system.
- Next step is to click on ‘Start Recovery’ button, and after that, all stored Facebook Login passwords from different applications will be recovered and displayed.
- Finally, the entire recovered password list can be saved to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file by clicking on ‘Export’ button. After that select the type of file you want from the drop down box of ‘Save File Dialog.’
- One important thing to be considered is Facebook Password Decryptor recovers the stored Facebook password for the currently logged in user only. But yes, If you want to retrieve the password for the different user.Then just you can right click and select ‘Run as’ to run it as the respective user.
Installation & Uninstallation
Facebook Password Decryptor have built-in Installer to make it easier to install it locally on a system for regular usage. This installer has the intuitive wizard which guides through series of steps in completion of installation.
At any time if you want you can uninstall the product using the Uninstaller (by default)